This website is run by Trackplot Ltd. Trackplot has tested its’ website to ensure it meets accessibility requirements.
We want all businesses and individuals to be able to use this website. This means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom up to 500% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
The site will:
- respond to different screen sizes or zoom levels
- use words that are clear and simple to understand throughout the website
- ensure all images have accessible descriptions where necessary
AbilityNet has tips on how to make your device easier to use if you have a disability.
This service is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to [insert one of the following: ‘the non-compliances’, ‘the exemptions’ or ‘the non-compliances and exemptions’] listed below.
This website is not compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard. The [insert one of the following: ‘non-compliances’, ‘exemptions’ or ‘non-compliances and exemptions’] are listed below.
Any defects that are identified and which don’t conform to Standard A and AA of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1WCAG 2.01 will be fixed.
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems please provide details to:
Trackplot Ltd, 17B Graham Street, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK, EH6 5QN
Statement last updated 16/06/21