VACANCY: Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Full Time Position based in Edinburgh
Salary circa £21 – £24k plus up to £2k commission
- Are you an experienced Sales and Marketing professional with a passion for lead generation and conversion?
- Are you looking to work for a niche innovative company that is leading the way in its field of expertise?
- Do you have experience in increasing brand awareness?
- Do you want to work for a company where you can make a real difference and help with the growth of the company?
If the answer to these questions is yes then we’d like to hear from you.
At Trackplot we specialise in lone worker monitoring. We provide a solution to enable people who work alone to keep in touch wherever they are. Established in 2009, Trackplot is a proven system with an online interactive platform which integrates with GPS devices, mobile phone and satellite communication technology.
We are a growing company with a small, highly knowledgeable team who work closely together and have a strong team ethic where everyone shares responsibility for driving the business forward.
We are looking for someone to join our team who will assist with growing our existing customer base. Activities will include lead research, lead qualification, lead conversion, marketing implementation, sales administration, data capture and sales financial support.
The main purpose of the role will be to undertake lead generation activities to assist with sales conversion, enable increased sales to achieve targets and to widen the customer base.
Some specific responsibilities will be:
- With the assistance of the Business Development Manager, implement the Sales Strategy, Sales Plan and Sales Process to build a full and strong sales pipeline, to achieve sales targets, and the target percentage of inbound to outbound leads.
- Provide sales support and administration to convert enquiries into sales.
- Work with the Business Development Manager to identify types of leads to research and fuel the sales pipeline to achieve sales targets.
- Accountability for strengthening the brand, developing strong, clear communications and increasing brand awareness to generate leads.
- Develop and coordinate marketing campaigns, communications and initiatives, both digital and offline, aimed at Trackplot’s target markets and existing customer base across the UK.
- Marketing implementation for lead generation including event management, presentations, online marketing and social media, PR and sales materials.
- Website development and SEO.
- Carry out competitor marketing activity assessment and monthly reporting on competitor activity.
- Deliver excellent administrative support by working closely with the sales team, this position will oversee the sales process to process orders quickly, efficiently and in a professional manner.
- Preparation of sales documentation including; new supplier forms for procurement, prepare quotations, proposals, contracts, specifications, proforma invoices and invoices, confirm sales to inform stock required and for cash flow with Finance.
- Weekly due diligence with Finance Officer on invoices paid, invoices due, invoices overdue, customer credit limits before release of goods to the customer.
- Capturing all details on the CRM system throughout the sales process.
To be successful in the role, you will have excellent interpersonal skills, an experienced content creator, meticulous attention to detail, be highly organised and computer literate. Previous sales and marketing experience is essential. Experience within our specific industry or technology would be ideal but not essential as would previous experience of working with a growing SME.