VACANCY: Trainer and Customer Support
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Salary circa £21,000 to £24,000 + estimate £2,000 commission (uncapped) + car allowance
- Are you an experienced technical trainer with a passion for delivering excellent customer service?
- Are you looking to work for a niche innovative company that is leading the way in its field of expertise?
- Do you have a health and safety background?
- Do you want to work for a company where you can make a real difference and help with the growth of the company?
If the answer to these questions is yes then we’d like to hear from you.
At Trackplot we specialise in lone worker monitoring. We provide a solution to enable people who work alone to keep in touch wherever they are. Established in 2009, Trackplot is a proven system with an online interactive platform which integrates with GPS devices, mobile phone and satellite communication technology.
We are a growing company with a small, highly knowledgeable team who work closely together and have a strong team ethic where everyone shares responsibility for driving the business forward.
We are looking for someone to join our team who will provide training and customer support to our Trackplot customers.
The purpose of this role is to build strong and open relationships with customers to maintain our excellent customer service reputation and promote customer loyalty.
You will do this by delivering
- to ensure each customer is trained appropriately and effectively to maximise their investment in the Trackplot solution, and
CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND RETENTION:
- to provide responsive customer support, handling all aspects of the customer relationship to help achieve a 95% retention rate of customers
- responsibility for Bronze customer account management
- responsibility for all aspects of the renewals process
Some specific responsibilities will be:
- Develop, organise and deliver training to new customers to ensure they are fully functional on the Trackplot system as quickly as possible
- Develop, organise and deliver refresher training to existing customers as required to ensure maximum utilisation of the Trackplot system
- Preparation of all training documentation
- Develop and publish a suite of accessible training materials to increase system usage per customer, and reduce / eliminate the need for onsite customer visits
- First point of customer contact for support issues and queries; delivering a prompt and accurate service, communication and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquires
- Handle all complaints including technical, commercial (billing and payments), service or user issues
- Responsibility for Bronze customer account management and the renewals process and associated documentation (once experienced, this role will additionally assume responsibility for Silver customer account management)
- Responsibility for Gold customer renewal process and associated documentation
- Organise shipping of additional purchases of product to customers
- Input and keep up to date all customer data on the CRM (sourced from suppliers, websites, events, phone calls etc)
- Subscription renewals management including regular communications with customers throughout their subscription year to ensure renewal
- Develop a customer feedback programme and capture customer feedback in CRM
To be successful in the role, you will have proven training development and delivery experience as well as customer service/support experience ideally within a technical field. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are crucial in this role in order to effectively help customers. You must also have the ability to solve problems efficiently, work well with people, be a good listener, and remain calm when dealing with difficult situations.
Experience within our specific industry or technology would be ideal but not essential, however you must be technically minded. Previous experience of working with a growing SME would also be advantageous.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this role please provide your CV along with a covering letter that outlines why you are a good fit for this role and your reasons for applying to TRACEY BURKE at email@example.com